BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Teen Tranny Phone sex

Hey guys and gals : ) I am Randi. Just a normal pretty young freshly 18 party girl....till you take off my pants that is I am a T~Girl you know a chick with a dick : ) I hope to meet some people who are into spoiled horny little nympho brats like me I love to try new things and I get off on a cock or toy stuffed deep into all of my little holes. I give a killer bj and could keep your cock in my mouth all day if you would let me I may be young but I love older guys I like to be pampered in all ways and I love no limit role plays TRUST ME I am a naughty little girl! Pick me up after a long night at the bar and find a little surprise under my skirt when we get to your place I am open minded and like it a little rough sometimes more then anything I just want my young holes wrapped around your fat cock till you squirt your runny load all over inside of me! OR I am a good girl for you and you want to lick and kiss at my little clitty cock and finger my wet cherry of a ass...get me hard and turn me on let me fuck you for a change! give me a call we will have so much fun together!Ask for teen tranny phone sex with me!
XO Randi

RaunchyRandi on YIM
RaunchyRandi4phone on AIM
1-877-903-TRAN (8726)

0 comments: